The Diplomatic Academy of the Caribbean (DAOC) will be hosting a webinar entitled Brexit: Implications for the Caribbean and the Future of UK-Caribbean Relations.
The webinar will be held via Zoom teleconference on 31 March 2021, from 9:30am to 12:30pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST). This webinar features a panel, as follows:
· Ambassador Gail Mathurin, Director General, Office of Trade Negotiations within the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Secretariat
· Dr. Tres-Ann Kremer, Head of Good Offices for Peace & Caribbean Adviser, Commonwealth Secretariat
· Ambassador Errol Humphrey, International Trade and Development Consultant
· Dr. Damie Sinanan, Manager, Competitiveness and Export Promotion, Caribbean Export Development Agency
· Dr. Kusha Haraksingh, Honorary Consultant, Office of the Vice-Chancellery, The University of the West Indies
Please register via the following link: https://sta.uwi.edu/daoc/webinars