Practical Skills for the Trade Practitioner
Navigating the contemporary global arena requires heightened soft and hard skills. Thus, the introduction of this course is to provide practical skills for the Caribbean trade practitioner.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Write a position paper
- Make a presentation
- Draft a Ministerial Speech
- Formulate a Strategy Paper
- Understand the policy cycle
- Build a coalition among willing countries
- Conduct a Geopolitical Analysis
- Analyse Country Trade Plans
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Using Databases
This course is NOT FOR CREDIT.