SRC Trading Thoughts
The SRC Trading Thoughts Column is a bimonthly issue produced at the SRC in which we, or contributing authors, provide critical views and thoughts on issues of ongoing interest in trade and investment, with a particular focus on the Caribbean.
If you would like to contribute as an author, please contact us.
Sign up for the SRC Trading Thoughts here.
Editorial Guidelines – SRC Trading Thoughts Submissions
- Title: “SHRIDATH RAMPHAL CENTRE TRADING THOUGHTS” followed by the title of the article below e.g “Trade Policy in COVID-19 times”.
- Insert the authorship i.e.: By Dr. Jane Doe or John Doe
- Word limit (700 – 1,200 words)
- No footnotes or endnotes.
- In text Hyperlinks can be included e.g: The WTO Report was published last week.
- Please avoid excessive use of jargon and overly technical language.
- Please conclude by including a short byline “Jane Doe is [INSERT JOB TITLE] with [INSERT PLACE OF AFFILIATION].